My client, a global Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to join their team to develop new business for their growing product pipeline. This individual will work closely with the Project Management and market access team to ensure that business development activities are successful.
Commercial Operations Manager
Location: Basel area
- Understanding the products, countries in scope, and market dynamics through seller data analysis
- Analyze the country environments and the order and sales pattern of the partners
- Maintain a centralized oversight of the Order to Cash process (forecasts, orders, sales, and cost of sales)
To be considered you need to have.
- You are a holder of a university degree – Business / Management or equivalent
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience – in the commercial and/or business development area (an international environment exposure is a plus). Coming from the pharmaceutical industry is a must
- Fluent English.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.