My client, a biological company based in Hertfordshire is looking for a CMC Project Manager.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and innovative company.
CMC Project Manager.
Salary: Up to £70,000
- Establish boiler plate templates for CTD sections to ensure standardisation
- Liaise early on with R&D, Production, Quality, Engineering and Validation to constitute a solid CMC data package.
- Follow current and emerging regulatory requirements and guidelines in the CMC field in order to advise other functions on possible implications.
- Assist in establishing a robust process for the management of CMC regulatory commitments
To be considered you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Sciences or technical field.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with CMC.
- In depth knowledge of cGMPs (MHRA, US, EU,)
- Interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|