£16 - 20 per hour
6 months ago
My client, a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Dartford are looking for a Supply Chain Planner / Analyst
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Supply Chain Planner / Analyst
Salary: Up to £20 p/h
Duration: 3 to 6 months initial contract
- Developing reports & files for collaborative customer Demand & Supply review meetings
- Developing processes, operating mechanisms for S&OP
- Managing and monitoring direct consumables
- Supporting process improvements within planning, procurement & supply chain function
To be considered you need to have;
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excel and ERP system experience
- Demonstrable experience in Supply Chain and analytics - Demand, Supply and / or inventory management
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
GMP / GDP / supply / chain / ERP / S&OP / excel / analytics / pharmaceutical /