Vacancy Details – Clinical Studies Manager (Veterinary Background)
This is an opportunity for a qualified Veterinary Practitioner to join one of the largest animal healthcare providers in the world. You will be responsible for conducting clinical studies for the research and development of their latest animal healthcare products. You will also provide leadership oversight to the clinical studies, whilst collaborating with various teams to interpret and present the study results. The role offers the opportunity to work in an environment that fosters ownership and personal growth with the possibility of venturing into all aspects of the product life cycle.
- Conducting early stage clinical trials.
- Provide veterinary care to the animals in the animal centre.
- Study planning and writing of study protocol and reports.
- Collaborating with Study Management, Study Execution teams and internal project teams.
- Minimum of two years Veterinary experience at a university, clinic or in a practise.
- Proficient in English and German.
- Competent understanding of veterinary medicine and a desire to work in small and large animal sector.
- Ability to use your own initiative and collaborate in a flexible team environment.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.