£40k per year
8 months ago
My client, a successful consultancy based in London, is looking for an experienced Clinical Trials Project Manager to lead all project management activities, providing client support on assigned projects throughout the life cycle of a project.
Title: Clinical Trials Project Manager
Type: Clinical Trails
- Meeting key delivery metrics within the Project Management team to internal and external customer expectations
- Hitting targets for revenue on applicable projects
- Being the main point of contact for clients, sites and vendors on all designated projects, throughout project lifecycle from start-up through close-out
- Creating and implementing project plans and timelines via internal and external kick-off meetings ensuring agreement by all parties
- Managing cross functional teams (including external 3rd parties/vendors when necessary) to ensure effective processing of project requirements
- Escalating issues to management, including delivery related risks, as appropriate and leading on timely resolution of CAPAs
- Providing project updates to clients on a frequent basis, including doing routine client teleconferences and preserving accurate meeting minutes
- Revenue forecasting, milestone and invoice tracking and managing budget updates for change orders on assigned projects
- Meeting project management metrics on assigned projects, including quality, compliance, KPI and revenue objectives
- Keeping project documentation and making sure compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring project(s) audit/inspection readiness always
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably business or life sciences) with strong academic performance or equivalent education or work experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a clinical project management role managing multiple projects of varying complexities across various clinical phases and project lifecycle
- Good comprehension of clinical research phases, processes, regulations and guidelines involved in the planning and management of clinical trials and the application of these in day to day responsibilities in a regulated environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide deliverables accurately, on time and on budget across all assigned projects
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the below requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9237 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management