9 months ago
My client, one of the world's largest independent CROs, is looking for their next Clinical Project Manager. Based in Central Boston the ideal candidate will have experience with managing clinical trials in oncology as well as experience in imaging. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their project management skills at an organization that boasts a top notch sponsor/client list.....
- Serve as the main contact for Sponsors and/or CROs.
- Establish and maintain required study documentation.
- Interact with internal cross-functional teams to develop trial database(s), procedures, and training programs to support assigned clinical trials.
- Manage efforts to ensure timely completion of contracted deliverables.
- Ability to anticipate issues and prepare contingency plans with oversight.
- Ensure all procedures for trial conform to the proper regulatory standards.
- Training and management of Clinical Research Associate(s) and independent reviewers; ensure their tasks are completed within the agreed timeline.
- Monitor trial progress and budget.
- Manage escalation of issues and communicate as appropriate.
- Produce reports and presentations as required.
- Perform monthly billing and approval of project invoices.
- Provide status updates to appropriate parties.
- Routinely review timelines with Head of Clinical Operations to address risks and/or issues to ensure deliverables are met.
- BS/BA degree: Life Sciences degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clinical trial management
- Medical imaging or adjudication committee management experience is required
- Must have strong time management, organizational, communication (oral and written), and analytical skills