My client, a Global Life Sciences firm are looking for a Clinical Pharmacology Expert based in Baden-Württemberg.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Clinical Pharmacology Expert
- Supervise and ensure that the clinical pharmacology results meet the requirements of all major Regulatory agencies.
- Steer and manage the preparation of the clinical pharmacology sections of major clinical and Regulatory documents.
- Support to all assigned marketed compounds ensuring that the unique PK/drug-interaction potential advantages are fully brought out by appropriate comparison studies.
- Facilitate clinical pharmacology strategies for the assigned development and marketed compounds.
- Participate in critical In-licensing and Out-licensing activities in the capacity of an experienced clinical pharmacology expert.
To be considered you need to have:
- PhD, MD or PharmD with at least 10 years extensive and profound expertise in Clinical Pharmacology
- Strong background and demonstrated expertise in Clinical Pharmacology,
- Industry experience in applications of Basic Research and/or Clinical Research with the ability to translate preclinical projects to the clinic.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
Clinical / Pharmacology / oncology / immunology / licensing / MD PhD / regulatory / Pharmaceutical
|+49 (0) 699 418 9522|