My client, a global life sciences company is looking for a Clinical Operations Specialist to join their team in Bavaria. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within Clinical Trials and support multiple different studies and teams.
- Electronic and paper archiving of studies using Veeva Vault.
- Ensure all documentation meet GxP standards.
- Setup databases and provide technical support during study.
- Support study managers throughout GRP and GCP studies.
- Prepare studies for GCP audits, especially quality check of study documentation.
- BSc or MSc in Science or similar background, e.g. laboratory technician.
- 2+ years’ experience within documentation management or clinical trials management.
- High level of flexibility and ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Experience with Veeva Vault preferred.
- Fluency in English and Fluency in German is preferred.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.