My client, a leading CMO are looking for a Cleaning Process Development engineer to oversee manufacturing, process improvement and engineering.
Title: Cleaning process validation engineer
Provide technical cleaning process development expertise to help improve the cleaning processes
To ensure safe working practices are employed, monitored and adhered to in line with the company Health and Safety policy.
To help Improve Business Performance
Support production by ensuring our processes are fit for purpose
• Provide technical cleaning process development expertise for projects and development of the necessary documentation (protocols/ SOP’s etc).
• Provide technical input to ensure both current and new cleaning SOP’s are fit for purpose (including Qumas technical reviews).
• Train out SOP changes to Operations Team Trainers ensuring full understanding of changes to SOPs.
• To liaise with Production in ensuring improvements to cleaning SOPs are completed, when required, within a minimum timeframe to ensure “Operations” runs efficiently and effectively.
• Support trials within production as defined by cleaning improvement projects.
• Support development of business cases for cleaning improvement projects.
• Provide support to Development and Engineering functions in compiling protocols, IQ/OQ testing documents, and assisting in FAT’s for new equipment.
• Deliver one to one training on new processes, equipment, SOPs and BMR’s to the Operations Team Trainers.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|