My client, a Global Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Clean Room Validation Specialist based in Bavaria.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Clean Room Validation Specialist
- Planning and implementation of technical qualifications and requalification of process systems and rooms
- Collaboration in the creation of the necessary specifications and functional specifications in the context of new acquisitions
- Creation of qualification reports
- Participation in the review process of the respective qualification status
- Participation in the planning and implementation of process validations and associated risk analyses
- Planning and implementation of process validations
- Evaluation and documentation of raw and measurement data as part of the validation measures
- Processing of changes and deviations
- Maintenance and archiving of documents
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in Germany
- German B2 and above
- 2+ years Life sciences experience
- 1-year clean room validation experience
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience does not fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked in Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Validation / IQ / OQ / PQ / protocol / pharmaceutical / biotech / equipment / clean / room /
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.