My client, a notified body are looking for a medical doctor to join them to assess clinical evaluations as laid down in MDR. This role can be base anywhere in Europe but ideally out of their head office in Southern Germany.
Location: Southern Germany
- Assessing clinical evaluations as part of technical documentation assessments according to the requirements laid down in the European Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Preparing deficiency reports in case of non-conformities with the requirements of the MDR
- Serving as an internal point of contact for clinical matters as part of the interfaces with other departments, offering support of and close exchange with colleagues
- Supporting the development of internal position papers for certain (groups of) medical devices to ensure and maintain consistency of assessments of clinical evaluations
- Delivering high-quality, reliable and predictable services within defined timeframes
- Physician with completed medical degree
- Four years of clinical practice in health care services or related sectors including two years in usage, development or testing / evaluation of medical devices or clinical studies / investigations or clinical evaluation of medical devices
- Experience with scientific literature searches in the medical context
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to or call
+49 6995179969 +44203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|