The company need someone with experience of managing engineering/construction projects with high CAPEX budgets in a pharmaceutical manufacturing/production environment. This role gives you the opportunity to join a project and manage activities and allocate resources for a greenfield project.
- Leading cross-functional project teams for delivery of a greenfield construction project.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders and allocating these resources throughout the project – engineering, equipment suppliers, construction teams etc.
- Managing resources for high budget CAPEX project and maintaining timelines throughout.
- Take project from design/concept phase through to completion of construction and handover to end users.
- Build a project team to assist with completion of the project – including design, construction and technical representatives.
- Reporting into the Senior Engineering Director on site.
- Experience of managing engineering/construction projects in the pharmaceutical industry – minimum 80M CAPEX.
- Experience of leading Greenfield or Brownfield construction projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of construction projects relating to aseptic production facilities.
- Experience of long-term projects (2-3 years, full project life cycle).
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.