£40k per year
11 months ago
My client, a Medical Device company based in the UK are looking for a Medicalm Software engineer. A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Title: Medical Device Software engineer
Location: Home based
Salary: Up to £50,000
- Working within a small team to develop software specifications and test protocols.
- Delivering high-quality design documentation.
- Performing tests, code reviews, and other quality assurance tasks.
- Debugging and fixing issues found from field testing and deployments.
- Contributing to role-specific R&D planning.
- Managing and developing intellectual property.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Degree in Software engineering or Computer sciences
- 2+ years' experience in software development
- Experience in regulated industry
- Experience of working within ISOs and IECs, and preparing associated documentation (risk management ISO14971, design and development procedures, change control, etc.)
- Compliance conscious
I'm also looking for Medical devices software Quality engineer in London.
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Cheikh.email@example.com call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles across the UK so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!