This opportunity is with a global medical device company who are looking to add a Business Analyst to their team in Massachusetts. The Business Analyst will work with quality and application teams to manage software systems and develop business processes. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to marry their skills in business and technology in a varied and collaborative environment.
Salary Range $90,000-$100,000
- Liaising with teams to assure high quality technical documentation processes and procedures
- Learning and implementing new applications and techniques that will aid in the development of business processes
- Following SDLC phases for validated systems to help develop efficient software systems and manage application lifecycle
- Supporting and communicating with IT and Quality teams as a channel between business and technology
- 1-4 years first-hand experience with Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM
- Experience writing Business Requirements, Gap Fit Analysis and Functional Design Documentation
- A good understanding of CRM’s, sales, customers service and field services
- Business Systems analyst experience in Quality
- The ability to collaborate with customer and team members effectively. Strong written and verbal communication is essential
To be a part of a company that is an innovator in the medical device industry and has a large emphasis on culture please apply to the job
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.