Munich, United Kingdom
€80.000 - €100.000
3 months ago
- Understand the existing relationships with key clients and determine the strategy towards leveraging this into building out the accounts from both a product and services standpoint.
- Identify and qualify new business prospects in the pharma and academic spaces.
- Identify and speak with key contacts (Directors, VPs, C-Suite executives) to win new business.
- Consistently build and close a robust pipeline of orders to generate revenue
- Effectively identify and qualify leads within specified target areas
- Broaden relationship reach horizontally within accounts
- Monitor and ensure visibility for order conversion to revenue
- Work closely with other functions within the organization such as R&D and Marketing
- Minimum 5 years proven sales experience in Life Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA, MS or PhD preferred
- Experience managing matrix customer environments and across a wide range of seniority levels
- Proven sales success in the BioPharma & Academic segments
- Strong technical understanding of small and large molecule drug development process
- Strong understanding of primary cell and stem cell biology