This is an opportunity for a high performing IFS ERP specialist to join a fast growing MedTech organization with global operations as part of their internal IFS-10 implementation project team. Focused on either the manufacturing or finance, you'll be able to join an experienced team and gain invaluable experience in a wide range of cross functional, multi-lingual environments. This position has flexible remote working with global travel opportunities.
- As part of the larger internal ERP team working together towards transitioning and supporting the company's legacy ERP and other business systems
- Serve as an expert on one of the core modules of IFS, liaising cross functionally with internal teams to guide them through the implementation of IFS-10 across the global business.
- Understand the business requirements and develop or suggest solutions to implement a seamless business applications suite in areas like ERP, CRM, EDI, Reporting & BI
- Work closely with Business and IT staff in Regional and Global IT organizations
- Support current IFS75 environment and coordinate and follow-up on ERP and other business related help desk incidents.
- Support and help troubleshoot 3rd Party Applications connected to the IFS systems, as needed.
- Depending on the particular strength in certain modules, sub project lead or tasks management.
- 5 years' of IFS ERP Experience in a manufacturing/finance environment is a non-negotiable
- Functional expertise in at least one core module of IFS. ERP implementation experience. Basic PL/SQL knowledge
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must – with French or Italian highly desirable
- Able to travel, when required, to sites in the US, UK, France, Belgium, Italy.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.