This is the opportunity to join a reputable organisation within one of their partner blood transfusion laboratories based in central London. You will be joining a large quality team working collaboratively to ensure quality within the organisation to Blood Safety and Quality regulations and ISO 15189.
You will be:
- Ensure processes for QM systems are established, implemented and maintained according to ISO 15189 and compliant with MHRA/UKAS/GXP guidelines.
- Maintain and implement quality policy and QM systems within the blood transfusion laboratory.
- Be the Quality main point of contact delivering training on all quality deliverables (CAPA, audits, change controls etc.).
- Conducting regulatory and accreditation audits.
- Site visits to partnered laboratories.
- Degree or equivalent in a life sciences subject.
- Experienced in quality management and working with quality management systems according to ISO 15189.
- Hands-on knowledge of UKAS, MHRA, ISO and other relevant regulatory standards.
- Experience within blood transfusion and quality management.
- Excellent report writing.
If you or someone you know is interested, please send your CV to or apply to this advert.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|