My client, a leading oncology services laboratory are looking for a Biomedical Scientist to join their team based in Cambridgeshire.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company who conduct cutting edge research and testing in a state-of-the-art high tech laboratory. They have recently experienced a significant amount of growth and need more hands on deck to keep up with the significant demand their services are getting.
- To deliver the highest standard of quality throughout the laboratory service
- Assist with the day-to-day running and delivery of the COVID-19 Clinical Services
- Monitoring QC data for RT-PCR
- To assist in the maintenance and monitoring of equipment
- To contribute to the continually improving and expanding diagnostics services
To be considered you need to have.
- Experience working in a clinical diagnostic laboratory
- Experience in working in a high-throughput environment
- Knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety issues
- Ability to work to deadlines
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.