Kent, United Kingdom
Up to £75K
about 2 years ago
My client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer for their manufacturing facility in Kent. They specialise in the treatment of
Title: QA Manager
Salary: up to 75K
- To lead and execute Validation life cycle activities supporting all process automated computerised systems in manufacturing and packaging areas
- Implement and maintain suitable project procedures, controls and records in accordance with QA procedures.
- Generation of related validation project life cycle documentation including but not limited to validation plans, protocols and reports.
- Collaborating with project teams on the execution of quality tasks.
- Ensure good practice for Automation activities in QA Systems, GMP, GDP & GEP
- Ensure that all GMP critical changes are impact/risk assessed and that appropriate controls/ actions are in place to mitigate risks and secure ongoing manufacture.
- Assist in quality audits of automated system and provide audit support to regulatory compliance inspections (where required).
- Resource and plan projects and report on project progress.
- Actively pursue ongoing improvement in quality, efficiency, innovation with a focus on Automation activities.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in qualification of process automation systems in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Medical devices sector, with demonstrable strong knowledge of cGMP and SDLC.
- A degree or equivalent in Life science or Engineering related field with extensive experience of quality / validation roles within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries.
- Experience in writing summary documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Proven hands-on experience in automation system qualification life cycle including User requirement specifications, validation plan, qualification (IQ, OQ and PQ) and summary reports.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles across the UK so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!