My client, a global top 5 pharmaceutical company are looking for an Automation Engineer to join their site in Northern Switzerland. Receiving a yearly investment of 50 million francs to the site, they need this person to contribute to the growth of the site. The role involves dealing with new projects and products. You will have the opportunity to train technicians & mechanics in automation systems, whilst gaining exposure to a wide range of technologies and equipment’s.
Location: Northern Switzerland
- Maintenance and back-up of various systems.
- Training people to use automation systems such as Siemens or Honeywell.
- Engineering and project management for areas of automation, measurement, control and building control systems.
To be considered you need to have.
- 3-5 years Automation Engineering experience in an industrial or production company.
- Experience and competency at trouble shooting and problem solving
- Need to have experience training people to use automation systems.
- Need to be fluent in German.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.