My client, a leading Biotech is looking for an Automation engineer to provide support for a number of projects.
Title: Automation Engineer
Rate: good hourly rate
Location: North West
- Provide technical hardware, software and coding expertise to ensure systems are provided and maintained to meet business compliance and performance requirements.
- Establish appropriate maintenance strategies for individual Process Control Systems commensurate with the impact on product Quality and business interruption.
- Support the Engineering Maintenance function to ensure that all Process Control Systems are maintained to meet the associated operational risks in the areas of GMP Compliance, Business and EHS.
- Manage miscellaneous small projects, which will include; responsibility for management & co-ordination of project definition, engineering design, purchasing, installation, commissioning & qualification of equipment.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a Good Engineering Practice platform for effective delivery of projects.
- Generate disaster recovery plans / procedure for site Computerised Systems (Configuration management, system backup).
- To support Computer Systems Validation for site Computerised Systems (Commissioning, Qualification, Operation).
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 5899282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.