£20,000 OTE – £30,000-£45,000 + Flexible Benefits
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for a high earning career in a business which centres its growth structure around employee well-being and training and development? Then welcome to Catalyst Life Sciences.
We started as part of the life sciences division at JCW in 2012. In 2018, we branched out of JCW and became Catalyst Life Sciences.
Catalyst Life Sciences provide a bespoke recruitment service placing the brightest minds into technical and regulatory roles within the life sciences industry. With science and technology advancing at the fastest time in history, why not join one of the biggest recruitment industries in the world. We are looking to further strengthen our already high performing team and would welcome the right person on board.
About the role
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Life Sciences industry.
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Be a specialist in your given field, and become the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the largest and well-known companies in the world as well as partnering with high growth start-ups to achieve their growth plans
Why should you be interested?
- You’ll receive Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- Experience a high growth business with opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we reward success
- You’ll receive excellent earning potential, as well as the opportunity to build long term wealth through setting up new businesses and partnership opportunities
What we can offer you:
- OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in your first year. Year 2 OTE £50,000+ benefits including healthcare, 1.5-hour lunch to dental, mobile phone and more.
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona, annual Ski trip and more.
Here's what you need to be successful with us:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide the opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Apply now or give Gemma a call on 0203 589 9287 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat