Opportunity to join a fast growing immuno-oncology biopharmaceutical organisation in the D.C. area who are looking for a Medical Director to join their team and help carry their life changing products to the patients who need them.
- Designing and executing clinical trials for all global portfolio assets.
- Design study protocols and clinical development plans in collaboration with different function teams in US and China for the immuno-oncology product portfolio.
- Author key clinical sections of IB, IND sections, regulatory briefing books, Annual Reports, CSR as well as prepare strategy presentations, present.
- Discuss data with governance, external consultants, KOLs and potentially within regulatory meetings in conjunction with members of the development team.
- MD with 2-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with oncology and/or immunology products.
- Motivated to roll sleeves up and cover all aspects of a Medical Director's position, designing clinical trials, compiling & analyzing data, strategic inputs.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|