A newly created opportunity to join an excelling immuno-oncology biopharma who have recently posted great financial figures and are creating a lot of excitement around their unique product pipeline. They're looking for an experienced (Associate Director+) project management professional to join their dynamic and growing PMO.
They've got huge partnership deals with big pharma and are making a huge splash and offer a steady career progression trajectory for talented individuals.
- Join the PMO at an early stage and use previous experience in providing valuable information in defining strategies and processes.
- Manage project information for assigned projects and is responsible for developing and maintaining good relationships with other functions such that it will foster positive interactions and ultimately support achieving desired project outcomes.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth transitions between action points from initiating IND through product launch and full life cycle management, from early to late stage development.
- Works with the Project Teams and relevant functional areas to lead the development project strategies and project plan (inclusive of timelines, milestones, interdependencies, issues, risks and actions).
- 8-15 years; of project or program management experience in the pharmaceutical industry within clinical stage organizations/departments
- Experience working cross functionally with clinical, regulatory, and commercial requirements for early drug development
- Bachelor's Degree as a minimum within a life sciences field.
- Knowledge of global drug development, registration, and market launch requirements
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|