My client, a global life sciences company in Germany, is looking for an Aseptic Operations Trainer.
- This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company with a strong focus on career development.
Aseptic Operations Trainer
Location: Lower Saxony, Germany.
Salary: Up to 75,000 €
- Training, qualification, documentation, and coaching of personnel working in clean rooms.
- Development and maintenance of aseptic processes according to current best GMPs practices.
- Responsible for SOP on aseptic processes and behaviours in the clean room.
- Support of projects in the design of clean rooms/equipment.
To be considered you need to have:
- Min 3 years’ experience as a microbiologist in a GMP environment
- 3 years’ experience working in an aseptic environment
- Fluent in German and in English
- Training experience is desirable
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|