Opportunity to join an established biotech company local to Nottingham hat produce a life changing product for some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Joining the small and brilliant analytical team, you'll be able to use your experience with HPLC in GMP environments to ensure the quality for their product and customers!
Key responsibilities include:
- All tasks are to be undertaken in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice
- Responsible for the compliant testing of production raw materials, plant utilities, finished products, and
- product stability trials
- Responsible for maintaining laboratory system compliance to ICH Q7 standards
- Provide audit support during compliance audits (e.g. FDA, MHRA, Customers)
- Provide input for deviations, change requests, internal audits and meetings where appropriate.
- Identify and implement improvements to existing laboratory procedures as a part of an on-going
- continuous improvement programme
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in any Science subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a QC Laboratory preferable
- Experience in AA, GC, HPLC, MS, Gel Electrophoresis, ELISA analytical techniques desirable
- Attention to detail in completion of paperwork and databases
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to connect and collaborate with a wide range of internal colleagues
- Knowledge of validation of test methods and lab equipment preferable
- Knowledge of microbiological techniques desirable but not essential
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|