This is the opportunity to join multinational biotech company on a 12 month project with possibility of extension based remotely. You will be joining a collaborative team with a fantastic culture working on various IVD and reagent products to propel the company forward.
- Authoring, reviewing and compiling analytical performance reports (APR's).
- Provide support on clinical studies for specialist product portfolio.
- Conduct literature reviews to prove state of the art.
- Design and support ongoing clinical studies within the team.
- Provide support to the R&D function.
- Degree or equivalent in natural sciences subject.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience working within clinical affairs/functions within the medical device/IVD industry.
- Knowledge of IVDD and MDR, (IVDR desirable).
- Fluency in English (German, or other European languages a bonus).
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.