na, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing life sciences company that provides medical imaging and services and software to the drug development community. My client is seeking an Analytical Chemist, to perform QC method development and routine analysis of P.E.T. radiotracers to support clinical and pre-clinical studies in a GMP environment.
Title: Analytical Chemist
- QC of radiotracers as assigned according to project distribution and the scanning schedule.
- QC implementation of new assigned radiotracers: method development, validation and documentation.
- Performing routine QC to support clinical and pre-clinical studies.
- Providing analytical chemistry support for precursor characterization, radiotracer and radioligand purification.
- Data processing including but not limited to HPLC, Ion Chromatography and GC.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- BSc/Msc or equivalent in relevant field such as analytical chemistry or pharmaceutics
- Experience of working analytical laboratory experience such as HPLC, TLC and GC, including method development and validation.
- Experience with short-lived radioisotopes preferable (especially carbon-11 and fluorine-18).
- Knowledge and practical experience of analytical chemistry techniques including but not limited to: HPLC, IC and GC.
- Knowledge of bioanalytical techniques such as ELISA, BCA and SDS-Page is desirable.
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Computer literacy: competent in the use of several applications, including elements of the Microsoft Office suite, Internet and email software. Also conversant with industry-level database systems and analytical software such as Agilent Chemstation.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills and a logical approach to problem solving and an attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the below requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV or call 0203 589 9237 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on or 0203 589 9237.
My Linked In Profile
Clinical, medical, research, regulatory, manager, sales, CRA, data, affairs, regulatory affairs, chemist, Marketing, quality, associate, management, director, project, safety, pharmacovigilance, writer, graduate, information, validation, drug, development, pharmaceutical, statistician, representative, business, scientist, pharmacist, trainee, chemistry, sas, drug safety, assurance, clinical research, health, analyst, engineer, statistics, qa, medical, information, nurse, physician, London, rep