London, United Kingdom
£12 - £15 an hour
about 2 years ago
If you’re a motivated Accuracy Checking Technician who has aspirations of advancing within a busy pharmacy environment then my client, a successful hub pharmacy in Ilford, would love for you to join their growing team.
Title: Accuracy Checking Technician
- Carry out final check of all products ready for dispensing
- Record any near-misses or dispensing errors
- To ensure medications are stored correctly to limit waste
- Ensure medication is managed in compliance with HaH and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain processes
- GPhC Registration
- ACT Qualification
- Solid knowledge of what it means to work in a pharmacy, with a focus on being a team player.
- Motivation to work hard and progress in a pharmacy environment.
- Eligibility to work in UK without sponsorship
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the below requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV or call 0203 589 9217 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.