Vacancy Details - Pathologist
I am recruiting for a Senior Pathologist for one of the leading laboratories in Switzerland. This is an opportunity to join a team of 20+ highly experienced pathologists and work in supportive, collaborative environment. This role is based at their cutting edge laboratory in Zurich, whist multiple other location across Switzerland is an option. The client encourages a positive work life balance and is investing heavily in digital pathology, as such, you will have the opportunity to work from home one day a week from 2024.
Your day to day:
- Perform accurate and timely pathological examinations (number and type of cases are dependant on the candidate speciality, e.g., Hemopathology).
- Collaborate with other medical professionals, including laboratory technologists and clinicians, to interpret and communicate diagnostic findings.
- Regularly participate in Tumour Boards.
You should apply if:
- Medical degree (MD or equivalent) and FMH board certification in Pathology
- Substantial years of experience in diagnostic pathology.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate within a multidisciplinary team.
- Dedication to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.