Are you passionate about making a difference in patient care? Do you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment? We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Clinical Sales Specialist to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting the sales and clinical implementation of our innovative system. Your expertise will be essential in expanding the utilization of our product in existing accounts and departments, as well as introducing it to new accounts.
- Sales Support: Utilize your clinical expertise throughout the sales process, including delivering clinical presentations during sales calls, managing and overseeing clinical evaluations at prospective hospital accounts, and presenting evaluation and publication data to help close sales.
- Account Development: Lead the initial and ongoing clinical interpretation training, and establish multiple sample algorithmic protocols with clinical end-users of the product. Provide supplementary operator training to support customer training provided by the Clinical Applications Specialist.
- Customer Support: Offer ongoing support to laboratory and point-of-care teams, providing proficiency training to laboratory personnel and clinicians. Provide additional laboratory and point-of-care support as needed.
- KOL and Reference Account Development: Identify and develop key accounts, opinion leaders, and product champions to serve as "reference sites" for potential new customers and conferences. Collaborate with Sales and Clinical Affairs for development activities.
- Administrative Responsibilities: Fulfill assigned administrative tasks such as preparing monthly reports, conference summaries, and expense reports.
Requirements, Education & Experience:
- Perioperative bleeding management and/or critical care medicine and/or surgery knowledge.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong technical and clinical aptitude to understand and train customers on product usage, including operating the solution and interpreting results.
- Bachelor's Degree in a health care-related discipline (Life Sciences, Nursing, Perfusion, Anesthesia) and 2+ years of industry experience, preferably in critical care, surgery, and/or diagnostics. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience in executing clinical education and training programs and/or a sales background.
- Clinical experience in critical care areas of the hospital/OR, with emphasis on coagulation and hemostasis preferred.
- Professional credentialing (RN, CCP, PA, etc.) preferred.